The Handler® 187 features a 7-position voltage switch. These added settings create a welding arc that more perfectly matches metal thickness and wire diameter than any competitor in its class. The improved arc means less spatter, professional bead appearance, excellent penetration, and minimal post-weld cleanup.
Convenience features include internal storage area for spare tips and a "no tools" quick-change drive roll system with dual grooves to make changing wire diameter easy. A self-resetting thermal overload system protects the Handler® 187 in the toughest applications.
Comes complete with:
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
Ships directly from manufacturer. Ships by ground only. Next day and second day air not available.
- Input Voltage: 230V
- Welding Amperage Rate: 25 - 185 A
- Rated Duty Cycle: 30% @ 130 A
- Weld thickness capacity: 24ga - 5/16 in.
- Made in the USA