The Hand Seamer is perfect for making very clean and accurate angle bends in sheet metal. It also creates gentle radius edges and can fold sheet edges too. It has a cast construction and works great on lighter gauge metals and alloys. The rubberized handles are slip resistant for precise control and user comfort.
This powerful sheet seamer can bend, seam or flatten sheet metal in no time. It utilizes its handle span for great power and better operating range. The blade of the hand seamer measures 3-1/5 inches in width and 9-1/4 inches in length, making it the perfect size for the job at hand.
Key Features of the Hand Seamer:
- Can be used to create sharp angles or gentle radius edges
- Can fold sheet edges
- For lighter gauge metals and alloys
- Cast construction
- Rubber handles
- Blade Width: 3-1/5 inches
- Blade Length: 9-1/4 inches
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought