Hand Punch and Flange Tool - 12005
The Hand Punch and Flange Tool can crimp panel edges for excellent weld repairs and features an 8mm punch for MIG plug welds. The swivel head of this flanger becomes a hole puncher, allowing you to punch holes for plug welding. With this tool in place, you and your crew will be able to achieve the best looking and perfectly fitting replacement panels, even if they are big and flat, without any warping. A flanged panel is always more rigid and has less warping when welding.
Key Features of the Hand Punch and Flange Tool - 12005:
- Crimps panel at seams for superior weld repair.
- Make factory type spot weld flanges.
- Includes 8mm punch for MIG plug welds.
- Size: 5/16"
- Capacity: 18 ga. steel
- Dimensions: 11.25 x 4 x 1 in.
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought