GoJak Heavy-Duty Wheel Dolly, Left Hand - G6313L
GoJak Heavy-Duty Wheel Dolly, Left Hand is an updated design that is compatible with most passenger cars. This heavy-duty dolly is a small base or platform with wheels that is best used to hold and carry heavy objects.
GoJak Heavy-Duty Wheel Dolly, Left Hand combines a dolly and a jack, and it can be used to lift vehicles that weigh up to 6,300 lbs and feature 13-inch tires that are up to 36 inches high. It works on a simple mechanism where mechanical leverage is provided to the pedal forces and the tire between the two rollers, and slowly lifts it off the ground.
One of the strongest models available, the GoJak features two powerful 5-inch diameter and two 4-inch diameter double-ball raceway casters. These make it easy to roll heavier loads. It also comes with a 5-degree offset pedal that provides extra foot-to-tire clearance.
Compared to some other models, the GoJak Heavy-Duty Wheel Dolly has an additional 2-1/2 inches under-frame clearance and is especially useful for flatbed trucks. Special axles on this dolly are designed to prevent bending. This dolly-jack makes it easy to lift locked or broken vehicles to hook them onto tow trucks and is sold individually.
- Left-hand style
- Jack vehicle holds up to 6,300 lbs. (1,574 lbs. per wheel), including light duty trucks
- Tire widths up to 13 inches wide and 36 inches tall
- Two heavy-duty 5-inch diameter
- Two heavy-duty 4-inch diameter, double-ball raceway casters
- 5-degree offset pedal for additional foot-to-tire clearance
- Under frame clearance is increased an additional 2-1/2 inches over the 5000 Series, which is very useful when pulling cars up flatbed trucks.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought