When you are looking to install a custom curtain partitioning system in your auto body shop, the Goff 2 Sided Prep Station is the answer. Besides giving a professional look to your facility, curtain walls boost the safety of your work environment, offer protection from hazardous debris, improve productivity, and keep a check on the heat. You can use the two-sided prep station for several applications such as separating machine areas, designating space to paint, primer and prep stations, metal shops, undercoat bays, wash bays, grinding spaces, estimating bays, sanding areas, bed liner bays, parts edging areas, alignment rack, and aluminum repair areas.
The Goff curtain walls meet NFPA-701 and California Fire Marshall Standards. These prep station curtains are available in custom sizes to help you pick those that work for your particular. These curtain walls are mildew and rot resistant, do not spoil when they come in contact with chemicals and are waterproof for ensuring durability. They can withstand continuous temperatures up to 180 degrees. With a five year limited warranty, you can be sure that these curtain walls will serve you for years to come.
Choose among many color options for top and bottom. The middle window portion has a clear, see-through look. These curtains are available in heights of 8', 9', 10', and 12'. The two-sided prep station includes hardware tracks and rollers. Separate and maximize your space with the Goff 2 Sided Prep Station.
Key Features of the Goff 2 Sided Prep Station:
- Eliminates the need for expensive brick and mortar, permanent walls
- Easily separates jobs in the same work space
- Improves working conditions
- Easy to install and clean
- Resistant to mold, mildew, chemicals and temperatures up to 180 degrees
- Compliant with NFPA-701 and California Fire Marshall Standards
- Five year limited warranty
- Available in custom sizes
- Choose among many custom color options for top and bottom panels
- Choose among height options – 8', 9', 10' and 12'
- Includes hardware track and rollers