Glass Technology Shortcut Auto Glass Cut Out Tool - AGWCS2
or 3 payments of $249.65 details
Its 8 inch curved suction cup platform makes sure the tool is secured firmly to the glass surface without any chance of sliding or twisting under the high stress loads that can occur during the cutting process. The ShortCut(TM) is the only engineered dual-drive system, which means it can be operated with our unique swivel drive ratchet or a low revolution/high torque drill.
This portable cutting device weighs in at 3 lbs. 6 oz. and is made from high grade aircraft aluminum and stainless steel components that have been precision machined; plastic components not included. The ShortCut(TM) also features a locking back drive that prevents the wire or cord from releasing or slipping under tension during the use of the ratchet or drill drive. The offset bent pulley design allows for the tool to reach into tight corners while holding the line closer to the glass surface. Compared to other drill drive systems this is as good as they get!
- Ideal for no molding vehicles.
- Perfect for aluminum vehicle frames including imports and the new Ford F150.
- 1 TCS-SM (Small Case)
- 1 AGWCR1 (ShortCutTM Winding Assembly)
- 1 GTR (GT ToolsTM 3/8” Swivel Ratchet)
- 1 GTS716 (GT ToolsTM 7/16 Socket)
- 1 AGWC-T (T-Handle)
- 1 AGWC-S (Small Guide Shield)
- 1 GC-250 (Gorilla Cord 250’)
- 1 ZL300 (ZipLine 300’)
- 1 AGWSQ-200 (200 ft RZR Wire)
- 1 Instruction Manual/ Training Link/ Catalog
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'GLASS-AGRKDW387' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.