Gerson Paint Strainer, 190 Micron Synthetic Filter, B/C, Fine, 1000/CS - 10601
The Gerson Paint Strainer, 190 Micron Synthetic Filter, B/C, Fine, 1000/CS is a synthetic filter mesh that offers 190-micron filtration. The filter tip is patented and enables faster, precise, and more complete filtering. This paint strainer is spectrographic lot tested and is completely free of chemical and particulate contamination. A dense paperboard is built to minimize bleed-through. This paint strainer is approved by all the key paint companies.
Key Features of the Gerson Paint Strainer, 190 Micron Synthetic Filter, B/C, Fine, 1000/CS:
- 190-micron synthetic white filter mesh
- Patented filter tip makes straining faster and complete
- Custom-woven filter media ensures size accuracy
- Free of chemical and particle contamination
- Thick paperboard keeps bleed-through to a minimum
- Approved by all major paint companies
- Product of U.S.A.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought