GearWrench Universal Overhead Valve Spring Compressor - 2078
Remove valve springs on most cars with overhead valves without removing the cylinder head
- Tool helps to keep your hands clear of fan, belts and pulleys due to slight rotation of crankshaft
- Maintains a constant length as spring is compresssed
- Offset jaws grip valve spring in parallel compression
- Use with 901 or 2992 Air Hold Fittings to keep valve in place
- CAUTION: Vehicle must be in Park/Neutral before applying air pressure, vehicle may move
There are no comments for this product.