GearWrench Flat Band Hose Clamp Pliers - 3976
The GearWrench Flat Band Hose Clamp Pliers is a dual tipped plier that helps in removing and installing newer style flat band clamps on various hose assemblies. The spring mechanism of the hose clamp pliers is now improved and is more durable. The tool features 45 jaws with swivel, and the jaws are angled to provide improved access around the obstruction.
The hose clamp pliers have an easy-to-use locking feature. The handle is thick and double dipped to provide better control and comfort. The 25% thicker gauge steel provides stronger force without bending. You can use the pliers on Ford, GM, and some other imported cars too.
- Improved spring mechanisms is longer lasting and more durable
- Thicker double dipped handle for greater comfort and strength
- 25% thicker gauge steel for stronger force without bending
- Pliers remove and install newer-style flat band clamps used on various hose assemblies
- Use pliers on Ford, GM and some imports
- Dual dipped for added comfort
There are no comments for this product.