GearWrench Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter - 2031DD
If you are looking for an efficient tool for working with exhausts and tailpipes, take a look at the GearWrench Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter. This special tool is lightweight and features 15 blades for maximum efficiency.
This exhaust and tailpipe cutter is best used for cutting pipes that measure between 3/4" and 3" (19 to 76mm) in diameter. The 15 blades enable you to make a complete cut with a simple 100-degree rotation of the tool.
This efficient cutter is ergonomically designed and will help you access tough-to-reach areas in different vehicles. The exhaust and tailpipe cutter has special plastisol-dipped handles that provide a solid and comfortable grip. Please note that the tailpipe cutter will not work on double-walled pipes. It also needs to be well-oiled for longer life and maximum performance.
The GearWrench Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter features a patented design and should not be used on stainless steel pipes. The tool weighs 1.2 pounds and measures: 13.2 inches x 7.2 inches x 12 inches.Special Features of the GearWrench Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter:
- Efficiently cuts tailpipes and exhausts
- This lightweight tool has 15 sharp blades for maximum performance
- The cutter can cut pipes measuring between 3/4" and 3"
- A complete cut can be made with a simple 100-degree rotation of the tool
- Ergonomically designed, makes it easy to reach tough-to-reach spots
- Has plastisol-dipped handles that offer solid and comfortable grip
- Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Dimensions: 13.2" x 7.2" x 12"
- Does not cut double-walled pipes
- Needs to be oiled and maintained for longer life and optimum performance
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought