Gearwrench Combined Double/ Bubble Flaring Tool Kit - 41880D
When you need a complete set of double and bubble flaring tools in your auto body shop, you can buy the Gearwrench Combined Double/ Bubble Flaring Tool Kit. These tools boast a forged alloy steel construction and are thoroughly hardened for optimum strength and durability. The yoke has slots that are specifically designed to accommodate and engage the bar assembly. Corresponding adapters are included in this tool kit for forming double flares.
The tools help in properly flaring tubing up to 0.040" wall thickness to SAE/Metric 45 degree lines. It is advised not to use these tools on stainless steel tubing. A hardened bar assembly is able to securely hold eleven tubing sizes - 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 5/8", 1/2", 4.7, 6, 8, and 10mm. The kit comes with a lifetime warranty.
This Kit Includes:
- SAE Bar Assembly
- Metric Bar Assembly
- Yoke Assembly
- 3/16" Flaring Tool Adapter
- 1/4" Flaring Tool Adapter
- 5/16" Flaring Tool Adapter
- 3/8" Flaring Tool Adapter
- 7/16" Flaring Tool Adapter
- 1/2" Flaring Tool Adapter
- 5/8" Flaring Tool Adapter
- 4.7 mm Flaring Tool Adapter
- 6mm Flaring Tool Adapter
- 8mm Flaring Tool Adapter
- 10mm Flaring Tool Adapter
How to use the Gearwrench Combined Double/ Bubble Flaring Tool Kit:
- Cut the desired tubing with the included mini tubing cutter
- Ream the inside edge of the tubing with the given reamer for improving the results you get out of flaring applications
- Fit the tubing into the assigned hole in the holding. Let the tubing reach above the bar by a distance equal to the width of the top of the adapter.
- Keep the adapter inside the tube
- Position the yoke and press over the holding bar and center on the adapter
- Use some force on the adapter and tube
There are no comments for this product.