Fluke Thermocouple Module - Converts DMM to Thermometer - 80TK
Fluke Thermocouple Module - Converts DMM to Thermometer can be used with interchangeable thermocouples. This efficient module is capable of converting a Digital Multi-Meter (DMM) to a thermometer and can be used with type-K thermocouples with mini-connectors. This thermometer works best in low voltage applications ranging below 24-volt AC and 60-volt DC. Do not use with Fluke 7 series testers.
The Fluke Thermocouple Module - Converts DMM to Thermometer has a measurement range of -50 to 1000o Celsius, depending on the probe used. You can also switch to Fahrenheit if desired. Sold as a single piece, it can convert any 10 Mega Ohm DMM into a thermometer with standard banana plugs.
Key Features of Fluke Thermocouple Module:
- Use with any K-type thermocouple and a digital multimeter
- three-position switch acts as a power switch as well as selecting Fahrenheit or Celsius scaling for the output
- Basic accuracy: 0.5% +/-2o C (0.5%+/-3.6o F)
- Range: -50 to 1000o C (-58 to 1832 F)
- Max Voltage: 60VDC, 24VAC
- Output: 3/4 in spaced banana plugs, 10 MΩ minimum load resistance
- Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12.3 x 5.8 x 2 inches
There are no comments for this product.