Fluke Electrician's Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage - 117
With its integrated non-contact voltage detection and the AutoV/LoZ function preventing false readings caused by ghost voltage, the Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter is the ideal multimeter for electricians. In fact, users around the world have said their 117 is an investment in accuracy. The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings, measuring frequency and capacitance. With its easy-to-use design, the Fluke 117 will save you time, allowing you to move from job to job with ease.
- Large white LED backlight helps you work in poorly lit areas
- VoltAlertTM technology gives you fact, go/no go non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt and Low Input Impedance modes provide faster, more accurate readings
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™) for hands free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
There are no comments for this product.