Fluke AC/DC Current Clamp for DMMs - 1000 Amp - i1010
Expand a multimeter’s flexibility and measurement capabilities with the Fluke AC/DC Current Clamp for DMMs - 1000 Amp. The clamp accessory minimizes the actual measured current by a fixed ratio. The i1010 is an AC/DC Hall Effect type clamp since it contains Hall Effect Sensors, a power switch, and internal electronics.
This current clamp is an ideal tool for extending the current ranges of Fluke tools. The hall-effect probe is battery-powered and can measure 1 A to 1000 A. It takes precise current readings without breaking the circuit. An output of 1mV/Amp ensures that reading the meter is quick and easy. The 2.1 m output cable has shrouded banana plugs. The Fluke AC/DC Current Clamp for DMMs - 1000 Amp offers zero error adjustment.
Key Features of the Fluke AC/DC Current Clamp for DMMs - 1000 Amp:
- 2.1m output cable has shrouded banana plugs
- Zero error adjustment
- Helps in extending the current ranges of Fluke tools
- Takes current readings without breaking the circuit
- Accuracy: Less than or equal to 3.5%+0.5A
- Output levels: 1 mV/A DC or AC
- Current Range: 1-600 Amp AC, 1-1000 Amp DC
- Frequency response: 10 kHz
- Lowest Measurable Current: 0.5 A
- Output Cable Length: 2.1m
- Maximum Conductor Diameter: 30mm, 2 x 25mm
- Safety: CAT III 600V
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year from the manufacturer
There are no comments for this product.