Flameless Heat Mini-Ductor II
On Sale For: $474.05
Faster and Safer Than Torches!
Bring the Flameless Heat Mini-Ductor II to your workshop to heat metallic objects in an instant. This method is much safer than using traditional torches. Cut the flame with this lightweight and portable flameless equipment, which heats workload in a matter of seconds. The rugged and durable design features an ergonomic and slip-resistant handle that provides superior grip for extended use.
The Flameless Heat Mini-Ductor ensures that heat produced by this equipment is manageable and precise, unlike typical torch equipment. The high-frequency magnetic fields heat metallic objects in an instant without collateral damage usually associated with torches. Use the Flameless Heat Mini-Ductor II to release metallic components from thread lock compounds and corrosion or frozen hardware. You can now heat metallic objects around plastic splash shields and other compounds without the fear of damaging them.
The variable sized coils allow you to work specifically. Whether it is a J-nut removal, suspension nuts, gears, pulleys, bearings and more, the Flameless Heat Mini-Ductor II has endless uses in your garage. The mini-ductor comes with an LED light to help you reach low-light areas too.
Includes: Mini-Ductor ll Inverter, three basic attachments, operators manual and carry case.
Key Features of the Flameless Heat Mini-Ductor II:
- Helps in easily removing body molding, emblems, vinyl graphics and more
- Uses magnetic fields to instantly heat metallic objects
- Unlike torch equipment, this method is safer, precise and reliable
- Slip-resistant handle for comfortable use
- The attached LED light helps you work precisely in lower visibility areas
- Works on 120 volts 1000 watts
- This tool helps you salvage parts that torch method damages
- Comes with a reverse polarity protection
- Reduces labor
- Low-voltage shut-off to prevent greater battery drainage
- Variable sized induction coils available to suit your requirement
- Uses of the Mini-ductor: automotive, construction, farm equipment, marine and industrial
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought