Finish 1 Ultimate Spot/Panel Clearcoat - FC710
FC710 is a 4.23 VOC high solids, urethane clearcoat designed for spot and multi panel repairs. This clearcoat works well in air dry or force dry environments and provide excellent gloss, DOI, leveling, blending, and buffing characteristics
- 1 Gallon
- Mix 4:1 with hardener
- Made in the USA
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
FC710 can be applied over Basecoats or cured Single-Stage Enamels
- Apply 2 coats, allowing each coat to flash to hand-slick between coats or a wet-on-wet “limited flash” application can be used allowing a 2-5 minute flash between coats.
- Adjust air pressure to: HVLP 8 - 10 psi, Conventional 50 – 60 psi
- Basecoat: 10-15 minutes
- Single-Stage Enamels: 8 hours to overnight dry
- Clearcoat: Allow FC710 clearcoat to dry overnight, then scuff with 1000 grit and reapply clearcoat
Air Dry Times at 70°F
- Dust Free: 15 minutes
- To Deliver: 4-6 hours
- Force Dry: 15 minutes @120°F surface temperature
If necessary, after 24 hours air dry, or cool down from force dry, sand with 1500 or finer grit paper and buff with the appropriate compound. Buffing is easiest when done within the first 48 hours following application.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought