Finish 1 Lead and Chromate Hazard Free Etch Primer - FP301
FP301 is a lead and chromate free etch primer that is ideal for spot/panel repairs where bare metal is present. It increases both adhesion and corrosion protection on bare substrates. It fills minor surface imperfections and may be top-coated directly for quick and easy repairs.
- 1 Gallon
- Mix 1:1 with reducer (FT302)
- Made in the USA
This item can only ship by ground within
the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
- Galvanized Steel
- Cured Body Filler
- OEM Enamels
- Spray at 8-9 psi at the cap for HVLP or 30-35 psi for conventional guns.
- Apply 2-3 medium wet coats, allowing 2-3 minutes flash time between coats.
- Final dry film thickness should be a minimum of 1.0 mil.
- May be recoated in 30 minutes.
- If sanding is desired, FP301 may be sanded in 60 minutes.
- Do not wet sand.
- Scuff sand with 320 grit or finer sandpaper after 24 hours. Repriming is not required.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought