- Properly Treated Steel - Steel must be treated with an Etching Primer or Metal Etch
- Treated Aluminum
- Fiberglass / SMC
- OEM Finishes
- Refinish Lacquers, Enamels, and Urethanes
- Etching Primers
- Adjust air pressure to: 30-40 psi for siphon feed gun, 20-30 psi for gravity feed gun, 30-40 psi for pressure feed gun with 5-10 psi pot pressure, 5-7 psi at the cap for HVLP gun
- Apply 2-3 medium coats, ata a gun distance of 5"-7", with 5-10 minutes flash time between coats
- Recommended dry film thickness after sanding is 2.0-2.5 mils.
- Maximum dry film thickness is 6 mils after sanding
- Clean spray gun with an appropriate gun cleaner, immediately after use
- Air Dry: 1.5-3 hours @ 70°F
- Force Dry: 30 minutes @ 140°
- Short Wave Infrared: 15 minutes on high setting @ 24" inches distance - Purge for 10 minutes before using short wave infrared
- To sand: 2 hours for air dry, and upon cool down for force dry and short wave infrared.
- To seal - P400
- To topcoat - P600
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.