FiberFlex Flat Sitcks, 30 FT
The FiberFlex Flat Sticks, 30 FT work well for making cosmetic and structural repairs. Best used to make repairs on underhood plastic and interior and bumper covers, the flat sticks from FiberFlex can stick to anything. From toughest TPO, TEO and PP plastic, the flat stick can even stick to a body spreader. In some cases, this product may eliminate the need for wire mesh re-enforcement.
The flat stick works extremely fast and hardens in a matter of seconds. It can even be sanded to a fine featheredge finish instantly. The carbon and glass fibers in FiberFlex make it one of the toughest and most durable plastic repairer in the industry. Each stick is approximately 1" long and 1/8" thick and 1/2" wide.
Key Features of the FiberFlex Flat Sticks, 30 FT:
- Works well for making structural changes and cosmetic repairs on underhood plastic, bumper covers, and interiors
- Eliminates the need for wire mesh re-enforcement
- Sticks well to TPO, TEO and PP Plastic
- Can stick even to a body spreader
- Hardens in a matter of seconds
- Can be sanded to a fine featheredge finish vCarbon and glass fibers provide strength and durability
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought