EZ Red 5 Piece Extra Long Locking Flex Head Wrench Set - EZR-WR5ML
A must-have set of wrenches for automotive repair professionals, this locking flex set is designed to provide maneuverability in tight spaces, without sacrificing leverage or power. Flex heads can be adjusted from 0 to 180 degrees, allowing for better mobility when working within the engine environment. A simple reversible switch allows for tightening or loosening in seconds. Extra-long splines and offset heads increase workability in those hard-to-reach areas.
These wrenches have been designed with stringent ASME/ANSI specifications in mind and offer torque that’s compliant with these standards. They’re at home in any ASME-certified auto shop and will offer steadfast performance with every twist.
Thanks to a steel construction, these wrenches are also easy to care for and maintain. Simply wipe them off when they become encumbered or rinse gently and wipe to remove oils, greases and other viscous liquids. The entire set comes packaged in the signature EZ Red high density foam tray, for convenient storage and added longevity.
- Box ends with offset heads for greater reach capabilities
- Extra-long spline with 180-degree flex heads and reversible switch
- Meets and exceeds ASME/ANSI torque specifications
- Packaged in the signature EZ Red high density foam tray
- 8mm x 10mm Extra-Long Locking Flex Head Wrench Set
- 12mm x 14mm Extra-Long Locking Flex Head Wrench Set
- 13mm x 15mm Extra-Long Locking Flex Head Wrench Set
- 16mm x 18mm Extra-Long Locking Flex Head Wrench Set
- 17mm x 19mm Extra-Long Locking Flex Head Wrench Set
- Foam Tray
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'KDT-85298' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.