EZ Red 4 Piece Metric Ratcheting Line Wrench Set - EZR-LW4M
Featuring a patented system that makes ratcheting smoother, quicker and more effective, the EZ Red 4 Piece Metric Ratcheting Line Wrench Set - EZR-LW4M is the premier toolset for brake line service repairs.
Each wrench in this set is designed with 180-degree flexible heads, allowing them to get down into hard-to-reach areas and ratchet with optimal efficiency from any approach. Moreover, the geometrically-designed heads of these wrenches allow them to better leverage torque into hard-to-work nuts, including those that are damage, rusted or stripped.
Select 4 different wrenches—measuring 8mm-15mm—to quickly address any job without having to search high and low for the right ratchet size. Each wrench also features a spring- loaded head design (flarenut) that quickly snaps over nuts for a secure approach that doesn’t wobble free or slip while being torqued.
Made with chrome, vanadium and steel, the EZ Red 4 Piece Metric Ratcheting Line Wrench Set - EZR-LW4M is at home in any shop setting and can be put through a gamut of work without compromise. Wrenches are designed to withstand impact and heavy environmental factors, to remain supremely functional over the long-term.
A roll-up pouch is also included with this set for easy storage and transport.
Key Features of the EZ Red 4 Piece Metric Ratcheting Line Wrench Set - LW4M:
- The ultimate tool set for brake lines jobs.
- Features a patented ratcheting system.
- Ratcheting movement for quicker removals.
- Unique geometry allows easier work on damaged, rounded and rusted nuts.
- Opening/closing spring (flarenut) snaps over pipe or nut.
- Chrome vanadium steel construction.
- Roll up pouch included.
- 180 degree flexheads for hard to reach areas.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought