The EZ Dabber is an economical tool that you can use for applying paint and glue onto hard to reach vehicle parts. These dabber sticks are just what you need when your auto body parts require a dab of something to mend a fix. Apart from applying paint or glue, this tool can also be used for removing paint, glue, lubrication and other imperfections on vehicle parts.
The EZ Dabber features a lint-free nylon tip, which makes sure that the paint, glue, stain and finishing products work without smudging. The tapered head is essential for precise application of products. The tip is so precise that it lets you apply even 1/10th of a drop of any product. Similarly, you can use it to efficiently remove even a tiny droplet left out on the surface.
We provide these little helpers in a clean, ready-to-use sealable dispenser that carries 40 dabbers. The shaker dispenses one dabber at a time, while keeping the rest clean and ready for your next use. These tools are reusable and are great for field work; you may consider using this EZ Dabber outside the body shop too. It will speed up your operations while easing the effort that goes into achieving the precision you always wanted.
Key Features of the EZ Dabber:
- Economical and efficient tool for applying paint, glue, stain, and finishing products on to vehicle parts
- Use it for removing paint, glue, lubrication, and other imperfections
- Lint-free nylon tip helps in keeping the application smudge free and clean
- Tapered head is important for the precise application of products
- Tip is perfect for applying even 1/10th of a drop without effort
- Can be used for removing minute droplets from the surface
- Comes in a dispenser that helps keep the dabbers clean and ready for the next use; they are reusable
- Pack of 40 dabbers