Evercoat Vette Panel Adhesive / Filler
The Evercoat Vette Panel Adhesive/Filler is a polyester body filler that is primarily used as a filler on SMC and fiberglass panels. When used in tandem with Fiber Tech or EverGlass, it provides optimal performance of the repair system and reduces cracking, repair mapping and bond line swelling. It can also be used as a light-duty bonding adhesive for non-structural repairs like backing repair strips and old style fiberglass panels. This non-shrink body filler helps prevent mapping on seam lines over fiberglass.
The Evercoat Vette Panel Adhesive/Filler is specially designed to mimic the same degree of expansion and contraction of SMC and reduces cracking in high-stress areas. It sands at the same rate as SMC and reduces undercutting of SMC edges, to ensure excellent featheredge capabilities. It reduces shrinkage and sands to a primer ready, finishable quality. It can be used on steel as well.
Preparation and Mixing:
- To prepare surfaces, clean and degrease the entire panel with soap and water, followed by a mild cleaning solvent, to remove oil, grease and wax.
- Thoroughly dry the surface before repairing or applying material.
- Mix the product before using and place desired amount on a clean, hard surface.
- Knead the cream hardener.
- Measure hardener 2% by weight and mix thoroughly until uniform color is achieved.
- The approximate setting time is 8 – 10 minutes.
Key Features of the Evercoat Vette Panel Adhesive / Filler:
- Non-shrink polyester body
- Can be used as light duty bonding adhesive
- Provides optimal repair performance
- Reduces cracking, repair mapping and bond line swelling
- This Vette adhesive is a must have for your auto repair jobs.
- One can of Evercoat Vette panel adhesive
- One blue cream hardener
- Color: Gray
- Size: Quart or Gallon
Technical Data Sheet
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
|Quart Size - 870
|1 Gallon Can - 880
There are no comments for this product.