Evercoat Tiger Hair Long Strand Fiberglass Filler - 1190
On Sale For: $59.97
Get the best in terms of strength, performance and durability with Evercoat Tiger Hair Long Strand Fiberglass Filler. High strength polyester resin and long-strand fibers enable good impact and crack resistance when you are carrying out filling and repair jobs.
Be it damaged fiberglass or metal, this rustproof and waterproof fiberglass reinforced filler can cater to a host of applications. Not just these; it works for many other structural damages such as filling rotted wood, cracks on concrete and plaster repairs.
Wondering on which substrates this filler works? Well, the long strand fiberglass filler enables versatile application since it can repair SMC, tough plastic, aluminum, steel, galvanized steel and fiberglass. You can use the Evercoat Tiger Hair Long Strand Fiberglass Filler with or without fiberglass mat or cloth.
How to use the Long Strand Fiberglass Filler
- Prepare the surface by removing all traces of oil, dirt, grease and wax. A 40-80 grit disc enables removing previous paint.
- Ensure the surface is totally dry before you apply this filler.
- Take out the required amount of filler on a non-fibrous mixing board or hard surface. Add a ribbon of cream hardener and keep mixing till you get an even color.
- It takes about 5-6 hours of setting time at 75ºF to 80ºF
- Fill cracks, holes, and grind marks
- You can sand the surface in approximately 10 to 15 minutes to get the desired contour.
Key Features of the Evercoat Tiger Hair Long Strand Fiberglass Filler:
- Boasts high strength, is water and rust proof
- Can be used with or without fiberglass mat or cloth
- Includes blue cream hardener
- Suits heavy duty and high-stress repairs
- Fit for application on a range of substrates like steel, aluminum, rigid plastic and galvanized steel
- Comes in a 1 gallon can
- Appearance: Long strand fibrous paste
- Packaged: 2.33 lbs/gal (279 g/l)
- Applied: 0.82 lbs/gal (98 g/l)
- Weight per Gallon: 12 lbs/gl
- Viscosity: N/A
- Gel Time: 6 - 10 min.
- Sand Time: 20 - 25 min.
- Corrosion Resistance: Excellent
- Water Resistance: No blistering, wrinkling or softening after 24 hours immersion in water.
- Max Recommended Thickness (sanded): ½ inch
- Max Allowable Heat: 260ºF 126.6ºC Surface Temp
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought