A Lightweight Filler that doesn't Clog While You Sand!
The Evercoat Tack Free Lightweight Autobody Filler is a high-quality, lightweight body filler for use in auto body shops. If you plan to restore your car, then this non-clogging body filler evens out body panels to make them ready for priming and painting. Body fillers are necessary to bring an automobile back to its original condition.
Evercoat Tack Free autobody filler reduces clogging when sanding. It sands to a fine finish and is perfect for heavy filling and body damaged panels up to 1/4" in depth. The lightweight filler is known to cure faster than many other fillers and shapes, in just a matter of minutes, to allow same day repair completion. With excellent overall adhesion, the lightweight filler is highly compatible with a variety of paint systems.
How to use the Evercoat Tack Free Lightweight Autobody Filler?
- Prep and scuff the surface of the primed metal so that the filler adheres well
- Mix hardener
- With the help of a plastic squeegee, apply the filler to the required area
- Use spring steel to even out the surface
- Let the panel cure
- When the filler has a nonstick feel, you can lightly sand over the area
- Apply guide coat to see if there are any low spots
Key Features of the Evercoat Tack Free Lightweight Autobody Filler:
- Makes restoration and repair process very easy
- Spreads easily and has a non-clog feature
- Reduces sanding effort
- Has minimal curing time
- Filler offers excellent overall adhesion
- 3 Liter can