Evercoat EverGlass Short Strand Reinforced Filler
The Evercoat EverGlass Short Strand Reinforced Filler is a fiberglass reinforced body filler. It has high strength, high build, and is waterproof and rustproof, making it excellent for repairing holes, rusted metal, body seams and shattered fiberglass. It contains ZNX-7TM for superior adhesion and corrosion resistance to bare steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum. Now with Kevlar, it ensures additional strength and durability.
Evercoat EverGlass Short Strand Reinforced Filler is excellent for panel bond seams, weld areas, impact vulnerable areas like door edges and door handles, filling over SMC and fiberglass for rigid composite repairs, and areas prone to excessive water exposure like rocker panels and lower body panels. It provides the best protection against repair mapping, and superior strength compared to its leading competitor. It is easy to prepare, mix and apply and is sure to save you loads of time and effort.
Key Features of the Evercoat EverGlass Short Strand Reinforced Filler:
- Super adhesion and corrosion resistance
- Additional strength and durability
- Zinc compatible with ZNX-7TM
- Waterproof and rustproof
- Protection against repair mapping
- One can of reinforced filler
- One blue cream hardener
- Approximate setting time: 5-6 minutes @ 72°F-80°F (22°C)
- Appearance: Dark Green Fibrous Paste
- Sand Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- Max Recommended Thickness: 1/4 inch (6mm)
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
|1 Gallon Can - 622||FIB-622||Price: $60.99||
|1 Quart - 632||FIB-632||Price: $21.79||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought