Evercoat Euro-Soft Polyester Glazing Putty
The Evercoat Euro-Soft Polyester Glazing Putty is a high-quality, glazing putty that is extra strong yet smooth. With extra working time, the glazing putty works best for use in warm weather as well as for larger glazing area surfaces. The polyester glazing putty is ideal for repairs that are subject to stress and impact. The polyester glazing putty can be applied to areas such as body seams, flexible bumpers, door edges and fender edges.
The glazing putty contains ZNX-7 for superior adhesion to galvanized steel, bare steel, aluminum, SMC, E-coat, and OEM finishes. This pack includes a blue cream hardener.
- Sanded OEM Paint
- Galvanized Steel
- Most Rigid to Semi-Rigid Plastics
- Cured Sanded 2K Primer
How to prepare before applying
- Degrease and clean the entire panel with soap and water
- Follow up with a mild cleaning solvent
- Dry the surface before beginning the process of repair
- Available in 20 oz. and 1/2 gallon sizes
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
|20 Oz. Can - 408||FIB-408||Price: $31.89||
|1/2 Gallon Can - 409||FIB-409||Price: $66.99||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought