Sands Easily with Minimal Shrinkage
The Evercoat Dura Build Acrylic Primer Surfacer – Gray is a fast drying, high build acrylic primer surfacer that fills grind marks easily and can also be used to correct sand scratches and other surface imperfections. A primer surfacer sands to an ultra fine finish and has minimal shrinkage.
You can apply the acrylic primer surfacer to the following substrates:
- Sanded OEM topcoats
- Body filler or putty
- Epoxy primer
- Self-etch primer
- Rigid plastics
- Polyester glazing putty
- Properly prepared metal
Clean surface thoroughly before applying. For untreated steel, bare aluminum, and galvanized steel, it is recommended that you sand the surface with 180-220 grit sandpaper, clean surface well before applying the primer. For the pre-painted surface, we recommend that you featheredge with 80, 180, 220 grit sandpaper. Finish with 320 grit sandpaper on a random orbital sander. Clean thoroughly before applying the primer. For applying on top of body filler or putty, it is recommended that you sand using the 180-220 grit sandpaper.
How to Apply?
- Use a primer gun with 1.4 – 1.8 fluid nozzle/air cap
- Apply 2-3 medium wet coats and allow 5-10 minutes flash time between coats
- Sand-ready in 60 minutes
- When dry, sand with 400-600 grit sandpaper
Key Features of the Evercoat Dura Build Acrylic Primer Surfacer – Gray:
- Helps you fill grind marks, sand scratches and other minor surface imperfections
- You can sand it easily to an ultra-fine finish with minimum shrinkage
- Can be applied to OEM topcoats, body filler or putty, epoxy primer, self-etch primer, rigid plastics, fiberglass and more
- Available in 1 gallon & 1-quart sizes
Technical Data Sheet
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.