Evercoat Chrome-A-Lite - 838
When you are looking for a premium quality, lightweight body filler with exceptional adhesion properties and smooth texture, your search ends at Evercoat Chrome-A-Lite. This formula provides quick and easy application and offers a good featheredge. This no-clog body filler can lead to valuable savings on labor and materials.
The Evercoat Chrome-A-Lite spreads well and provides quick sanding. It comes in a one-gallon can, and a blue cream hardener is included. This body filler can be used on a variety of substrates such as aluminum, cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, SMC and fiberglass.
How to use the Evercoat Chrome-A-Lite:
- Surface Preparation: Clean and degrease the panel to be repaired with soap and water. Follow it with a mild cleaning solvent. Ensure that the surface is completely dry before conducting the repair. Use 40-80 grit sandpaper to remove paint and featheredge.
- Mixing: Mix the filler before use by stirring it and knead the cream hardener very well. Use hardener 2% by weight but puddles larger than 4" in diameter will require additional hardener. Mix them properly till you get a uniform color.
- Application: Apply the mixture in layers using even but firm pressure. Approximate setting time is 5-6 minutes at 72ºF.
- Finish: Use 80-grit or finer sandpaper for sanding the filler. Final sand repair and paint edge will require 180-grit sandpaper.
- Appearance: Yellow colored paste
- Sand Time: 10-15 min.
- Max Recommended Thickness (sanded): 1/4 inch (6mm)
- Size: 3 Liters
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought