Eurovac II Wet Mix Dust Collector
Enough Suction For 2 Techs To Sand At The Same Time!
When sanding aluminum, it is important to make sure that all of the aluminum dust is captured and contained. If the dust comes into contact with bare aluminum, it can lead to a reaction called galvanic corrosion, which can corrode metal or cause blistering or bubbling on painted surfaces. The Eurovac II Wet-Mix Dust Collector is the ideal answer to eliminating the hazardous dust. The dust is drawn up into the unit where it is forced through a venturi, deep into the water. Secondary baffles completely mix the dust particulate with the water, separating the remaining dust from the air. The blower then draws the moist clean air through a mist eliminator, where the moisture is removed from the air. The sludge drain valve is then used to remove the dust from the unit. The Eurovac II uses a 110V electrical connection.
- To be used with orbital sanders
- Powerful 13.8 amp motor with sealed bearings
- Built to handle moist air
- 1560 watt pump
- Motor turns on and off automatically when pneumatic tools are activated
- Stainless steel mist eliminator and mesh desiccant filter picks up 99.9% of dust to 10 microns
- Relief valve set for exhausting hydrogen gas build-up
- 2" ball valve & hose for removing sludge
- Includes: (1) 1.25" to 1" x 25' vacuum hose w/airline
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought