ES LOADpro with Troubleshooting Book
LOADpro finds these problems FAST:
LOADpro Test Leads load the circuit to see if current can flow.
- High Corrosive Resistance
- Shorts to Ground
- Open Circuits
- By loading the circuit, LOADpro makes a voltage drop test “on the fly”.
- Just press the switch – the test results can not lie.
- Use LOADpro w/your DMM and follow our test method - you will find wiring faults quicker.
- LOADpro Test Leads feature SteadyPin Probe Tips, which allows the probe to sit firmly on a male ECM or connector pin.
- LOADpro are OEM approved – finds corroded circuits fast!
The process is very simple - just read voltage. It’s that easy, really. If a vehicle component is inoperable, just unplug the connector. Read voltage at the connector. Do you see 12 volts? If yes, press the LOADpro
switch – if the voltage remains, the wiring is good – go on to something else. If the voltage drops – the circuit has high resistance… i.e.- corroded wiring or connections. If you see no voltage initially, you have an open or short to ground.
Test Leads also feature SteadyPin Probe Tips. Instead of a pointed probe, SteadyPin tips have a small recess at the tip that allows the probe to sit firmly on a male ECM or connector pin. Traditional pointed probes fail to give an effective connection and creates difficulties in completing manufacturer specific voltmeter tests.
We recommend replacing your existing test leads with LOADpro
and leave them in place.
You can also purchase the LOADpro
as a bundle with the Fundamental Electrical Troubleshooting Book.
- Complete 200 page guide to every aspect of electrical troubleshooting – explained in a way that makes is useful in the shop.
- Written by a mechanic for real world, hands-on testing.
- Voltage drop explained - Corrosion causes
- Batteries/Testing explained - relays, potentiometers, resistors, solenoids
- Voltmeters explained - finding shorts to ground
- Battery draws explained
- How-to-read schematics
- Applies to Automotive, Heavy-Duty, Equipment, Machinery, Marine
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'FLU88-5' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.