Equus Innova CanOBD OBD1 and OBD2 Scan Kit - 3120
The Equus Innova CanOBD OBD1 and OBD2 Scan Kit helps to diagnose problems in your vehicle. This toolkit works well for the majority of vehicles from 1982 through today. OBD2 coverage includes all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks, SUVs and minivans - foreign and domestic. OBD1 coverage includes:
- GM (1982 - 1995)
- Ford (1983 - 1995)
- Chrysler / Jeep (1984 - 1995)
- Toyota / Lexus (1989 - 1995)
The tool can be updated via flash through the internet to include coverage on future vehicles. With features such as on-screen code definition,a ‘plug and play’ interface, and the display of 25 vital pieces of information at the same time, this scan kit is what every auto body shop needs. The kit comes with color-coded system status LEDs that provide emission-ready status. The kit also comes with an automatic re-link that performs drive cycles to verify repairs.
The kit also consists of more than $100 worth of value-added items, such as a free dual pocket, a zipped storage pouch, a PC link cable and CD along with OBD-PC link shop software. The software that comes with the kit allows you to save, print, download and email additional information from the tool. The information includes monitor status, trouble codes, and freeze frame data.
What does the Equus Innova CanOBD OBD1 and OBD2 Scan Kit do?
- Helps in the retrieval of diagnostic trouble codes and definitions (in English, Spanish, or French) to help diagnose problems
- Reads check engine light warnings on 1996 and newer vehicles through any OBDII protocol, including CAN (Controller Area Network), as well as most popular OBDI (1981-1995) vehicles
- Displays freeze frame data
- Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle
- Unique patented all-in-one screen display and LED display
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought