Equalizer® Universal Wiper Puller - WFA450
- Entire tool is made of hardened steel for durability and long use.
- Each tool contains two sets of interchangeable jaws.
- Set the wiper puller arms on the horizontal slide.
- Slide them in until they touch the side of the windshield wiper.
- Snug the wing nut to hold them in place. Use a wrench or ratchet to tighten the bolt that contacts the wiper nut.
- Then, remove windshield wipers. This works on most brands.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought