Detect leaks accurately and promptly with the Equalizer® Ultrasonic Leak Detector. Operating this leak detector is simple. Just put the transmitter into the vehicle and run the receiver over the suspected area and find out if there is a leakage in the windshield. It gauges leaks by transmitting sound waves, not audible to the human ear. Switch on the headphones and turn on the receiver for the latter to hear the sound waves coming from the opening.
Sound waves do not pass through glass, metal, or rubber, and if there is a leak, you will find a louder and softer tone coming from the receiver. There is an indicator on the equipment to identify a leak. The green light switches to red as soon as a leak is detected in the vehicle.
Packaged in a convenient case, this tool is easy to carry around. The flexible power system helps you power it on 9, 12, or 24 volts. The Equalizer® Ultrasonic Leak Detector is an efficient tool that can save you time in locating tough-to-find leaks.
Key Features of the Equalizer® Ultrasonic Leak Detector:
- Time-saving leak detector tool
- Accurately identifies leaks
- Simple to operate
- Operates by transmitting sound waves inaudible to the human ear
- Receiver helps in detecting the sound variations and identifying leaks
- Green light turns red when a leak is found
- Comes in an easy-to-carry case
- Flexible power system helps in powering it on 9, 12, or 24 volts