Equalizer® Talon Oscillating Powered Cold Knife Blade, Reverse Sharpened
- Blades are made of hardened carbon steel, ground in a reverse direction from the regular cold knife blades, and are bent the same way a regular cold knife blade is bent.
- They cut urethane by thrusting forward into the urethane and backwards away from the urethane as you pull the oscillating tool forward.
- Perfect for any time you want to cut close to the pinchweld.
- Blades will fit the Falcon, Raven, and TimeSaver tools as well as most oscillating tools on the market.
- Does not fit the Ninja™ line of tools.
- Made in the USA.
|3/4" Long - 51841||EQU-51841||Price: $9.26||
|1" Long - 51842||EQU-51842||Price: $9.26||
|1-1/2" Long - 51843||EQU-51843||Price: $10.46||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought