Equalizer® Standard HydroBlade™
- Equalizer® HydroBlades™ have a series of small dimples stamped on the side of the blade that rides against the urethane.
- These dimples are designed to carry cutting lubricant into the urethane that is being cut by the blade.
- With each stroke the blade picks up cutting lubricant on the outside of the urethane and deposits it inside the urethane allowing for each additional stroke of the blade to slide easily through the urethane.
- Besides making the blade cut easier they also save battery life and reduce vibration because of the reduced friction on the blade.
|1-1/2" x 10" - EHB145||EQU-EHB145||Price: $40.59||
|1-1/2" x 12" - EHL146||EQU-EHL146||Price: $40.59||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought