Equalizer® SideWinder™ Kit - VSR73
Designed by an Auto Glass Technician, the SideWinder™ is manufactured with a powerful vacuum cup that is attached to the inside of the windshield. An aluminum swivel, riding on a ball bearing, allows the swivel to follow the wire. Attached to the swivel is a spring that acts as a second person; you pull the wire out to make your cut and the spring pulls the wire back in. You use different areas of the wire because the distance is greater from the center to the side than from the center to the top or bottom of the windshield.
- The SideWinder™ acts like another person sitting inside the vehicle pulling the wire back after you have made your cutting stroke.
- Invented by: Mark R. Hutchins
- Made in the USA.
- 1 - SideWinder™ cut-out tool
- 1 - roll of TW72 TightWire™
- 1 - WS782 Wirestarter™
- 1 - TWH500 handle grip
directly from the manufacturer.
Ships by Ground Only. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought