Equalizer® Self-Locking Rubber Gasket Tool - RGL34
- Combines the two best methods for locking a self-locking rubber gasket.
- Curved (pigtail) end of the tool is most useful when the self-locking rubber is not very old and still a little stubborn.
- Straight end works great when the self-locking part goes into place easily.
- Made of cast aluminum with steel ends.
- Each end is held in place by a hex screw and therefore easily removable if it becomes damaged.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought