Equalizer® Self-Locking Rubber Gasket Tool - RGL34
- Combines the two best methods for locking a
self-locking rubber gasket.
- Curved (pigtail) end of the tool is most useful when the
self-locking rubber is not very old and still a little stubborn.
- Straight end works great when the self-locking part goes into place
- Made of cast aluminum with steel ends.
- Each end is held in place
by a hex screw and therefore easily removable if it becomes damaged.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!