Equalizer® PryBaby™ Set - GBM446
- PryBaby™ set contains 5 specially shaped sticks for prying, smoothing, spreading and removing.
- Each tool is made of a tough, flexible, polycarbonate material that makes it almost impossible to break.
- Five distinct styles help you with any prying operation.
- Tool #1: 2-3/8” wide, one end is a straight chisel and the other end is a 90° curve. This tool is great for removing snap-off mouldings and cowlings.
- Tool #2: Shaped like an installation stick on one end, but the other end can be used to remove door panel clips.
- Tool #3: Can be used to remove door panels, one end has an 85° angle and the other end has a 30° angle.
- Tool #4: Very similar to an installation stick, but has a 45° angle on one end and a 90° angle on the other end — useful for prying small items.
- Tool #5: Has a 110° bend that is good for removing door panels when you cannot get into the front part near the door jam area. It has a large oval at one end, so you can press the tool against the door jam without wrapping your hand around it, which is important because of the limited space in that area.
- Set comes in a clamshell package that keeps your PryBaby™ tools organized in your toolbox.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought