Equalizer® PryBaby™ Set - GBM446
- PryBaby™ set
contains 5 specially shaped sticks for prying, smoothing, spreading and
- Each tool is made of a tough, flexible, polycarbonate
material that makes it almost impossible to break.
- Five distinct styles
help you with any prying operation.
- Tool #1: 2-3/8” wide, one end is a straight chisel and the other end is a 90°
curve. This tool is great for removing snap-off mouldings and cowlings.
- Tool #2: Shaped like an installation stick on one end, but the
other end can be used to remove door panel clips.
- Tool #3: Can be
used to remove door panels, one end has an 85° angle and the other end
has a 30° angle.
- Tool #4: Very similar to an installation stick,
but has a 45° angle on one end and a 90° angle on the other end —
useful for prying small items.
- Tool #5: Has a 110° bend that is
good for removing door panels when you cannot get into the front part
near the door jam area. It has a large oval at one end, so you can press
the tool against the door jam without wrapping your hand around it,
which is important because of the limited space in that area.
- Set comes in a clamshell package that keeps your PryBaby™ tools organized in
There are no comments for this product.