Equalizer® PrepMaster™ Kit - SKE291
- Proper pinchweld preparation is essential for a
- Urethane companies today recommend that you
leave 2 to 3 mm (between 1/16" and 3/32") of urethane on the pinchweld. The PrepMaster™ makes it easy to accocmplish.
To use: Put the chisel side up
and use the heel of the blade to control the height at which the blade
cuts the urethane.
The PrepMaster™ Kit includes:
- (1) Lightweight aluminum shaft tool with a
quick-change collet - change the blade in seconds.
- (5) 1/2" wide Blades - SC301
- (5) 5/8" wide Blades - NY1246
- (5) 3/4" wide Blades - NZ1347
- (5) 5/8" wide Angled Blades - TQ1438
- (1) Utility Knife with a quick-change feature
- (5) Standard utility knife blades
There are no comments for this product.