Equalizer® Pattern Making Pencil - LG1257
When a glass is missing in a piece of heavy equipment you must make a pattern. Most rubber gaskets have a 5/16" space between the rubber and the pinchweld. When you draw a pattern you must then cut the glass 5/16" smaller so it will fit in the rubber gasket.
- Equalizer's® pattern making pencil has an aluminum ring that spaces the pencil exactly 5/16" inside the pinchweld and makes a perfect pattern.
- No more guessing or redrawing the pattern to fit.
- Made of aluminum with a collet holder that keeps the pencil in place.
- Clips in your shirt pocket.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought