Equalizer® Metal Cleaning PrepSticks, 12 Pack - MCP257
Phosphoric acid is commonly used in body shops
as a pre-primer treatment for rust and corrosion. Once the rust or
corrosion is removed down to the shiny metal, the acid is applied to
neutralize left over small particles, and to etch the metal for better
primer adhesion. We now have the safe and simple, no mess solution to
applying phosphoric acid!
- PrepStick is a phosphoric acid filled tube
applicator with a dauber on one end.
- When you are ready to apply the
acid, release the seal by squeezing the raised portion of the tube, then
squeeze the tube in the area where the acid is located to soak the
- Use the dauber to apply the acid so that it never touches
anything but the pinchweld.
- Allow the acid 2 to 3 minutes to react with
the metal, then clean it off with a moist lint-free towel.
- Allow it to
dry and proceed with the remaining steps in your established corrosive
- Each PrepStick contains more than enough phosphoric
acid to treat a windshield.
- Shelf life is limitless because the acid is
sealed in individual tubes.
- Note: Individual tubes cannot be resealed for later use.
There are no comments for this product.