Equalizer® Metal Cleaning PrepSticks, 12 Pack - MCP257
Phosphoric acid is commonly used in body shops as a pre-primer treatment for rust and corrosion. Once the rust or corrosion is removed down to the shiny metal, the acid is applied to neutralize left over small particles, and to etch the metal for better primer adhesion. We now have the safe and simple, no mess solution to applying phosphoric acid!
- PrepStick is a phosphoric acid filled tube applicator with a dauber on one end.
- When you are ready to apply the acid, release the seal by squeezing the raised portion of the tube, then squeeze the tube in the area where the acid is located to soak the dauber.
- Use the dauber to apply the acid so that it never touches anything but the pinchweld.
- Allow the acid 2 to 3 minutes to react with the metal, then clean it off with a moist lint-free towel.
- Allow it to dry and proceed with the remaining steps in your established corrosive prevention program.
- Each PrepStick contains more than enough phosphoric acid to treat a windshield.
- Shelf life is limitless because the acid is sealed in individual tubes.
- Note: Individual tubes cannot be resealed for later use.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought