Equalizer® Master Defroster Repair Kit - DRK672
This is easily solved with the tab repair resin and hardener. To attach a new tab, or reattach the old tab, sand the area lightly to remove oxidation from the old defroster grid. Apply the resin and hardener as per the instructions, attach the tab and let the material cure, then you are ready to reattach the lead wires. In the case where a tab has just released from the grid material, it can usually be re-soldered.
- Everything you need to repair a a damaged defroster
- The most common problem with defrosters is the electrical connection coming loose from the glass. It is easily fixed with repair resin and hardener.
- Solder in kit is in paste form instead of wire form which can be hard to hold in place
- Each kit also contains a special grid repair solution that allows you to reconnect the electrical grid when it has been damaged. And for those times when the electrical connectors on the ends of the wires are damaged, the kit includes several types of replacement connectors.
- Everything comes neatly packaged in a compartmentalized plastic box.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought