Equalizer® Lexus Rearview Mirror Removal & Assembly - LRR243
For Lexus 300, 330 and some Toyota models.
- Ball bearings lock the rearview mirror assembly to the windshield bracket. Remove the rearview mirror assembly, take the screw out to release the rearview mirror and leave everything else attached to the glass.
- Once the glass is laying flat on your windshield stand, you can remove the pressure clip with Equalizer®’s Lexus rearview mirror tool.
- Be careful not to lose the ball bearings (have replacements on hand just in case).
- Taking the assembly and bracket apart is not nearly as difficult as putting them back together. Put the bracket on the windshield before installing the glass.
- When installing the hardware, make sure the guide pin on the removable bracket aligns with the opening on the windshield bracket, and then squeeze the pressure clip and place it inside the bracket so it holds pressure on the two ball bearing supports.
- The unique design of the LRR243 hooks and holds the pressure clip so you do not lose it.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought