Equalizer® Glass Star® Windshield Repair Kit - UV528
Repair automobile windshields the cost-effective way with the Equalizer Glass Star Windshield Repair Kit. This complete kit is made in the USA and it contains all the tools you will need to repair windshields. If you are in the windshield business or run an auto body shop, you will benefit with this windshield repair system.
Windshield repair is a good way to get customers back to you when they have the assurance that you can repair damaged windshields. It also helps in achieving insurance referrals. While the windshield repair systems available on the market can cost $1000 or more, the Glass Star from Equalizer can repair most windshields at a fraction of that cost.
This windscreen repair system is designed for making professional repairs easy. It has a simple construction and enables safe and easy operation. The thin resin ensures that even the finest cracks can be neatly repaired. The Glass Star repair system does not require a repair fixture. It makes use of a pedestal which is bonded directly over the point of impact, and that works as the resin chamber.
- (2) Injectors
- (2) Hoses
- (1) UV curing lamp
- (4) AA batteries
- (1) Cure vGuard
- (2) Flow regulators
- (1) Carbide probe
- (18) Adhesive alignment seals
- (18) Pedestals
- (1) Bottle UV resin (1/4 ounce)
- (1) Bottle thin resin (1/4 ounce)
- (1) Razor blade holder with razor blade
- (20) mylar squares
- (1) Bottle of buffing compound to smooth the surface of the repair
Key Features of the Glass Star Windshield Repair Kit:
- The pedestals are self-adhesive and can be reused multiple times
- Adhesive pads must be exchanged after every application, and they work as an additional adjustment for repair work on curved glasses
- Extra thin repair resin with exceptional crack fill ability
- Mylar squares made of transparent mylar foil to shield the repaired area during UV irradiation
- Extra Thin Repair Resin:
- Viscosity at 25°C: 10-20 mPa*s
- Shore hardness: D75
- Thin Repair Resin:
- Viscosity at 25°C: 20-30 mPa*s
- Shore hardness: D76
- Made in the USA
There are no comments for this product.