The Equalizer Express Replacements Blades pick up the cutting lubricant on the outside of the urethane and deposit it on the inside, with each stroke. The presence of the cutting lubricant inside ensures that each additional stroke slides easily through the urethane. The durable blades are made of stainless steel and have a series of small dimples. These etched dimples are placed on the sides of the blade that ride against the urethane.
The Equalizer Express Replacements Blades make the blade cutting process easy while also saving battery life. They reduce the friction of the blade, thereby reducing the vibration as well. These blades are available in three convenient sizes of 10 inches, 12 inches, and 14 inches, to facilitate a proper fitting.
Key Features of the Equalizer Express Replacements Blades:
- Each stroke picks up outside lubricant to the inside
- Blade slides easily through the Urethane
- Small dimples on the blade side ride against the Urethane
- Save battery life
- Reduced vibration and reduced friction
- Available in 3 sizes of 10", 12", and 14"
- Made in the USA
- One express replacement blade
- Material: stainless steel
- Sizes Available: 10", 12", 14"