Equalizer® Excalibur® Standard Kit - AEB403
- Compact, lightweight, air-powered
- Designed to cut the urethane bonding that holds most glass in vehicles
- The .020" thick blade reciprocates inside a metal sheath which protects the dash, garnish mouldings and headliner. The blade is never really exposed because as it leaves the sheath it penetrates the urethane.
- Excalibur® uses the same blades that are used by all Equalizer® tools. Three blade sizes will remove any glass. The sheath also allows you to adjust the blade length to accommodate different urethane widths.
- With Excalibur®, you can save encapsulated, metal bonded and underseal moulding glass. In the body shop, it can even be used to remove body side mouldings, emblems and SMC panels.
- Ball bearing construction
- 0 to 3,200 strokes per minute
- Made in the USA
- one 8" blade
- one 8" sheath
- one pair of safety glasses
- Instruction DVD
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought