Equalizer® Excalibur® Standard Kit - AEB403
- Compact, lightweight, air-powered
- Designed to cut the urethane bonding that
holds most glass in vehicles
- The .020" thick blade reciprocates inside a
metal sheath which protects the dash, garnish mouldings and headliner. The
blade is never really exposed because as it leaves the sheath it penetrates the
- Excalibur® uses the same blades that are used by all Equalizer®
tools. Three blade sizes will remove any glass. The sheath also allows you to
adjust the blade length to accommodate different urethane widths.
Excalibur®, you can save encapsulated, metal bonded and underseal moulding
glass. In the body shop, it can even be used to remove body side mouldings,
emblems and SMC panels.
- Ball bearing construction
to 3,200 strokes per minute
- Made in the USA
- one 8" blade
- one 8" sheath
pair of safety glasses
- Instruction DVD
There are no comments for this product.