Equalizer® BounceBACK™ Pinchweld Protection System - MDP181
Protecting the pinchweld when removing the glass has always been a problem for technicians. When a protector was placed between the glass and pinchweld the repeated hits by a power tool blade would cause that protector to jump out of the pinchweld, leaving the paint exposed to potential harm. Tape can work to some extent, but would not hold sufficient downward pressure to keep the pinchweld protector in place.
Equalizer’s BounceBACK™ Pinchweld Protection System
- The 4 different lengths of coated pliable metal can be bent around any curve and will absorb repeated striking from the blade.
- There are many places where BounceBACK™ will be useful, but most important are the new vehicles that have no moulding around the glass.
- Even a small nick on those vehicles is easy to see from outside and can result in the need to have that part of the vehicle repainted.
- The BounceBACK™ Pinchweld Protection System includes: one each 12”, 18”, 24”, and 48” long coated pinchweld protectors, and 4 vacuum cup hold-down tools.
- After extended use, the coating on the pinchweld protectors can become worn.
- When this happens you can remove the old coating and replace it with a fresh coating of impact absorbing tape.
- Each roll is 2” wide and 180’ long.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought