Equalizer® Adjustable Retaining Nut Removal Tool - ASW576
- Also called a spanner wrench.
- Most sizes of retaining nuts can be removed with this tool.
- It has a unique design - it can be brought close together or set wide to fit a variety of different size retaining nuts. Its wide range of adjustments even allows it to remove some of the three and four-hole foreign retaining nuts.
- Made of hardened steel, it is a quality tool that will last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought