Electronic Thickness Gauge
This electronic thickness gauge was designed for body shops, painters, dealerships, inspectors, appraisers, detailers and professional car buyers. ETG is the only gauge chosen by the dealer equipment programs of Chrysler, Ford and General Motors.
- This tools helps shows you when paint is too thin to buff
- It identifies all previous refinish work
- It shows customers where extra work is needed
- All models display readings in mil or microns
- Remote probe on a cable
- Audible min-max warning
- Calibration plates
- Precision calibration foils
- Heavy-duty foam lined carrying case
- Accuracy: +/- 1% or .10 mil/thous
- Range: 0-40 thou/mils, 0-1000 microns
- Min. Surface Area: .3/4" square, min tubing od (convex): 3/8" dia, min tubing id (concave): 4" dia - pin must make good contact
- Net Weight: 9 oz., with case 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Dimensions: gauge: 3" x 5.5" x 1.5" (height tapers to 1.25"), probe: 3/8" diameter - 1.5" (working height 2.5") cable: 29", case: 8.5" x 7" x 3"
- Surface Temperature: Up to 425 degrees w/o constant contact
|Ferrous / Non-Ferrous Gauge - ETG-2
|Electronic Thickness Gauge - ETG-NP
There are no comments for this product.